fyoprotocim Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Frenzy 720p

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A group of friends run a popular travel vlog that helps fund their adventures. Paige (Gina Vitori), the leader of the group, includes her younger sister, Lindsey (Aubrey Reynolds), for the next scuba diving trip to an isolated cove. But when their plane crashes, the two sisters must use their strength, resourcefulness and immense courage to survive a pack of great white sharks.
Sorry. But, this movie was poorly written. Poorly acted. It wasif no research was put into it. The implausibility was too over the top. I forced myself to watch it to the end.<br/><br/>I put up with a lot of things that don't make sense in a movie if the acting is fairly enjoyable and the movie on the whole is.This one doesn't do it.<br/><br/>I was rooting for the sharks. The sharks failed me.I could blame the actress (why they thought she should have been the leading character is beyond me), but that was just a part of it.
I know it was a straight to SyFy movie but it was not worth watching. It seemed like the network had a time slot to fill so they watched a few movies, got some ideas and wrote and filmed this movie in a day. Too predictable with the same old problems to overcome.

Episode 1.116 in tamil pdf downloadthe Abismo full movie download in hindiWild Ruse movie mp4 downloadMutant X full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieHere Comes the Boom full movie hd 1080pTower Heist sub downloadGhost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex movie mp4 downloadEpisode 1.254 full movie in hindi free download mp4Episode 3.8 tamil dubbed movie free downloadFast \u0026 Furious 9 hd full movie download

last edited 217 weeks ago by fyoprotocim
Please log in to post a reply.